Stalan posao AngularJS Developer
WHO WE ARE
Esokia is an offshore web agency created by French marketing and IT experts, based in Mauritius Island since 2008, with branches all over the world including Belgrade.
At Esokia we are driven by experience, passion, and innovation and we are always looking for talented people to join our community. We are looking for ambitious and dynamic candidates passionate about web to join our team based in Belgrade, Serbia.
• This position requires our potential employee to spend first 2-3 months in Singapore, and after that to stay based in Belgrade, or work remotely from anywhere else.
• We will pay for your return ticket to Singapore, and also your residential costs.
• We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• Competitive salary package
• Opportunity to travel and meet different cultures
• Working in friendly and fun working environment
• Professional development and certification
• Opportunity to grow within the company and expand your knowledge and skills
• Be a part of fast growing, ambitious company and work with globally recognized brands
Kako se prijavitiShare your passion for digital! We want to work with more creators, innovators and builders. Don’t you? Submit your CV at email@example.com
3778 ukupno pregleda, 3 danas