Stalan posao Database Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Database Engineer/Database Developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
This position has the following responsibilities:
• Implementation of logical and physical data models at the project level
• Creating/tuning/optimizing indexes, stored procedures and SQL queries in the application code
• Effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of application developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a larger application project
• Creating and optimizing SSIS packages and SSRS reports using SQL 2008 / 2012 /2014
• Database installation, upgrade, patch, configuration, backup and maintenance
• Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
• Assist with database/application migrations, disaster recovery scenarios, and server upgrades.
• Good written and reading English skills
• Strong knowledge in areas of SQL Server DB design, architecture, implementation, optimization, support and administration
• 3+ years experience with MS SQL 2008/2008R2/2012/2014 database administration
• Good experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Some PHP skills (the application Database Engineer will be working on with the database is written in PHP)
• Experience creating, deploying and maintaining packaged or proprietary data warehouse solutions
• Experience creating and modifying TSQL scripts including stored procedures
• Experience servicing and solving difficult business problems for internal and external customers in a very fast paced environment
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home
• Good English speaking skills
• Real experience with major systems failure incidents and/or disaster recovery incidents
• Experience with AWS or Azure
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $15-$25/hour depending on skills and experience.
Kako se prijavitiPlease send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06jt9
3541 ukupno pregleda, 3 danas