Freelance-posao po projektu Junior-Intermediate QA Engineers
NAPOMENA: Ovaj posao je istekao i možda više nije aktuelan!
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (www.scopicsoftware.com) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in more than 25 countries. All employees work remotely from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. Scopic Software is looking to hire a talented and hard working Junior-Intermediate QA Engineers to work remotely from home. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
- 2+ years working experience in software QA.
- Analyze project documentation, create and maintain test documentation.
- Coordinate with development team during development process.
- Perform manual functional and regression testing.
- Create and execute test cases
- Understanding of software application development and defect life cycles.
- Experience in performance and stress testing (e.g., Jmeter).
- Experience with bug tracking software (e.g., Jira).
- Experience with automated testing is a plus (e.g., Selenium, Robot Framework).
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
- Good home computer and internet connection
- Good English reading, writing, and spoken skills.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $4-$8/hr depending upon skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fmpw
Or send your CV in English only to: email@example.com
Kako se prijavitiPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fmpw Or send your CV in English only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
283 ukupno pregleda, 2 danas