Stalan posao Remote Junior-Intermediate Manual QA
NAPOMENA: Ovaj posao je istekao i možda više nije aktuelan!
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Junior-Intermediate Manual QA to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
At Scopic, we believe great QAs can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Create Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging and innovative applications. The applications Scopic creates are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our QAs have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic QAs work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1 year of relevant QA experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure understanding of project
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other artifacts like: test data
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results
- Perform tests such as functional, regression, integration, platform, performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
- Identify, isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes using JIRA
- Ensure that deliverable meet functional, design specifications and requirements
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems in time
Functional Testing Skills
- Familiarity with testing, knowledgeable of testing phases and approaches, such as: functional, regression, integration, end to end
- Familiarity with desktop/mobile/web applications
- Experience creating and executing test cases from functional requirement documents and Test Plan
- Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies, such as Smoke, Functional, Acceptance and Regression
- Experience defining bugs/defects
- Detail oriented and attentive to details
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas
- Curiosity, a tester with a curious and analytical mind is able to better understand the changing business requirements and associated testing needs
- Out of box thinker, this person can put under the question each specification/requirement and is capable to find more bugs, understand the complexity of the application
Salary: $8 – $12 USD/hour depending on skills and experience. Full-time position available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Kako se prijavitiPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01ita?cjb_hash=O_YKmE89&apply_now=true Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
301 ukupno pregleda, 1 danas