Honorarni posao Remote UX/UI Graphic Designer
NAPOMENA: Ovaj posao je istekao i možda više nije aktuelan!
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Are you a creative professional passionate about user-centric design?
Scopic Software is seeking a UX/UI Graphic Designer (part-time) to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
We are looking for an experienced designer with creative problem solving skills and a proactive attitude. The right candidate will work with small teams of advanced software engineers, QAs, and marketing specialists to design industry-leading applications with the latest technologies.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our designers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic designers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be fixing up outdated designs or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic produces are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients will rely on you to design beautiful, intuitive web and mobile apps that keep users coming back.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, ability to set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial graphics/UI design experience
- Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and Flash
- Good UX prototyping skills and conceptual design skills
- Strong understanding of users’ behavior on the web
- Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
- Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
- Experience with typography, color usage, and pixel perfect graphics
- Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and at least one wire-framing tool (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamic, InVision, MarvelApp)
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
Applicants must submit a strong design portfolio for this position.
Salary: $10 – $18 USD/hour, depending on skills and experience. This is a part-time position. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Kako se prijavitiPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01gem?cjb_hash=O_dhZY89&apply_now=true Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
184 ukupno pregleda, 1 danas