About The company
The company is a fast growing knowledge research firm headquartered in London with teams globally across Americas, Eastern Europe, Turkey Middle East, and Asia. Our clients include many of the largest Tier 1 global investment banks, private equity funds, hedge funds, corporates and consultancies. They are leading decision makers at these firms, and turn to The company where they don’t have the knowledge or information to move forward on strategic and investment decisions. We bring commercial acumen, and a whatever-it-takes approach to every project to truly understand our clients’ questions and find the precise in-industry senior Experts who can offer them valuable insights. These Experts are often current or previous, leading C-suite level Executives in multinational firms. Through the introductions we make between our clients and in-industry Experts, our clients make connections which facilitate invaluable insights and assist them to move forward with key decision making and deals.
· Working hours can be part time or full time, in Asian timezone, European timezone or American timezone (there is some flexibility on this)
· Role is 100% remote
· Candidate needs to have working internet and computer
· This is a fast-paced, communication-intense role with a clear focus on effectiveness and revenue generation.
· The ideal candidate will develop relationships with key accounts to maximize new client acquisition and also client retention.
· Conduct calls and pitches with prospective clients in a remote format
· Liaise with marketing and execution teams
· At least 1 year working experience in sales, business development or recruitment
· 1-10 years working experience overall
· Willingness to meet quota of calls per hour
· High attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Compensation and Progression
· The role is compensated with a base as well as uncapped commission based on sales made paid monthly.