- You develop real-time machine controls in personalization systems and assembly systems in the semiconductor industry:
- You implement software to control the production and processing of security documents, bank cards, RFID smart labels and other semiconductor components
- You expand and optimize existing processes
- You adapt and develop the corresponding user interface (GUI) further
- You create specifications for new innovative products and software concepts
- You generate and execute test scenarios for software and hardware components
- You work interdisciplinary and internationally with research and development teams
Tražite posao? Dobro došli, na pravom ste mestu!
Stalan posao Software Developer OOD / C++ / C# (m/f/d)
NAPOMENA: Ovaj posao je istekao i možda više nije aktuelan!
- Your university degree in the field of electrical engineering, information technology, computer science and / or your perennial professional expierence in the field of hardware-related rogramming, ideally from automation technology
- Your expierence in the development of hardware-related software (real-time)
- Your good knowledge of object-oriented software development and UML
- Your good knowledge of software development with C++ / C# (.NET)
- Your good written and spoken Englisch knowledge
- Your technical understanding, communication skills, willingness to learn as well as independent ay of working
- Attractive additonal financial benefits such as holiday allowances and health bonus
- Allowance for company pension schemes and income protection
- Individual development through the Mühlbauer Academy with internal and external training measures
- Employee events (e.g. Christmas party, folk festival visit and barbecue)
- International working environment – opportunities for temporary assignments abroad
- At the location in Roding, you can also expect: Reasonably priced meals in the company’s internal cafeteria, support in finding accommodation
- many more benefits can be found on our homepage
Have we raised your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents. If necessary, we will distribute your personal data as part of the application process within the Mühlbauer Group.
You may send your application on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kako se prijavitiYou may send your application on email: email@example.com
64 ukupno pregleda, 1 danas