Stalan posao Software Program Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic professional to join our team and ensure that active projects are running as effectively and efficiently as possible, to meet the needs of both the organization and our clients.
This is a full-time, remote, home-based position.
The Software Program Manager will exercise leadership skills to promote the company’s culture, provide guidance to project managers and ultimately contribute to the strategic development of the company’s day-to-day operations.
This is an ideal position for motivated individuals who would like to join a diverse, fast-paced environment.
Successful candidates will be:
- Experts at self-organization, prioritization and multi-tasking. This is essential to succeed in our dynamic environment.
- Industrious and energetic.
- Detail-oriented. Details matter.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in constant growth and self-improvement.
- Able to manage stress and maintain a positive attitude, even in challenging situations.
- Perceptive and understanding with the ability to communicate with others in a clear and professional manner.
- Highly adept at risk prevention and problem solving.
- Operationally independent once given the necessary training and support.
- A Software Development Lifecycle expert. Experience with how software applications are built and associated best practices is essential.
- Support the onboarding of new projects to effectively meet client expectations.
- Once onboarded, monitor active projects to identify and prevent risks, ensure effective implementation and timely delivery within project budgets.
- Address concerns escalated by either project managers or clients.
- Interview, hire, train, manage, mentor and evaluate project managers.
- Support Account Management as they work with our clientele to maximize our services.
- Liaise with Accounting/Finance to analyze and improve project profitability.
- Work with HR on employee performance reviews and associated operational actions.
- Suggest and implement SDLC and other process improvements.
- Work effectively with the Director of Engineering when troubleshooting issues and when working on longer-term process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field. Master’s degree highly preferable.
- 1+ years of experience in full-cycle software project management.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly.
- Demonstrated risk and client management expertise.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
About the Company
Founded in 2006, US-based Scopic Software is a leading provider in quality, economical custom solutions for web, mobile and desktop. With over 200 team members in more than 30 countries, we are the largest virtual software services company in the world. We might be a global company, but we cater to specific, local needs. Nothing inspires us more than the challenge of finding the right solution for a complicated problem. Above all we are dedicated to building unique applications for our clients, who are primarily located in North America & Europe.
Since our establishment, we’ve enjoyed sustained growth and strive to make an impact in the world of software development. As our company has matured we’ve stayed focused on what really matters: attracting and retaining global talent, developing dynamic solutions that leverage the latest technologies and maintaining successful partnerships with our clients.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for a screening will be contacted.
This is a full-time remote position.
Hourly rate range is $18-$30 depending upon skills and experience.
Kako se prijavitiPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/40eea4d3fdcf46b48d5ae92c092744d6
109 ukupno pregleda, 5 danas