Tražite posao? Dobro došli, na pravom ste mestu!
Honorarni posao Virtual Assistant with sales experience
NAPOMENA: Ovaj posao je istekao i možda više nije aktuelan!
Our company, The Australian Institute of Professional Pathways (AIPP), provides training programs focused on boosting candidate’s employability by providing them with interview training, resume polishing services, etc., and an internship placement at a reputable Australian company in a field of their choice, to help them start gaining industry experience (and possibly employment from the host company if they have performed well) once completing their internship. We do not charge the host companies any fees. Rather, we are paid by universities/colleges/ the students we serve.
Currently, we have a work from home hiring opportunity available for the right person to join our team as an „Internship Placement Organiser“.
- This is not a temporary position. It can be very long term. Our business is strong so we can continue to provide you employment if you perform well.
- You will be supported by admin/research staff
- Without meaning to boast… we’re actually quite a smart company making use of efficient and effective technology such as automation software to eliminate mundane admin work, etc
- As our company is growing rapidly, there will also be promotional opportunities for the right candidate.
Tasks & Duties:
- You will liaise via phone and email with companies that have expressed interest in receiving internship candidates from us to coordinate interviews with them for prospective interns
- You will help to form new relationships with companies that have not yet heard about our free service
- You will build close relationships with the Host Companies in order to gain a better understanding of their needs and requirements and then match those needs with a suitable Intern
- You will liaise with our Customer Care team who is the contact point for our customers (and confirm their interview availability times, etc)
- Availability to work during Sydney (Australia) office hours 9 am to 6 pm (full time). For Part-time, someone must be able to work 2-3 days/week at least 4 hrs/day
- Be generally good with a computer
- Strong internet connection
- Quiet work environment
- Native level English ability; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills; The ability to handle multiple priorities;
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets; A goal-orientated approach to work
- Problem-solving ability; Creativity
- Ability to think on your feet
- Tenacity; Ambition and the determination to succeed;
- Self-confidence and self-motivation;
- Team-working skills;
- Strong desire to help students start their career
Required technical set up:
- RAM: 8gb minimum
- Processor: 3 GHz CPU or 2.30 GHz laptop
- OS: Windows 8.1 and above
- Internet Speed: 5mbps minimum (must be wired connection)
Kako se prijavitiPlease submit your application via our application form here: http://aipptraining.com.au/internal-career-opportunities/ Thank you.
374 ukupno pregleda, 1 danas